It’s often known as an Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½episode,’ a complete mental breakdown, a prolonged panic attack, or a case of emotionalÃ?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½and mental overload. Whatever your scenario, the components of a nervous breakdown include overwhelming stress, extreme pressure, high levels of anxiety followed by depression, or a culmination of all of these states. Some would describe it as the moment when stuff Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½hits the fan.’Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½Here are some ways to begin:
1. Pull two all-nighters studying or socializing, go to work for five days, then do it all over again; repeat for 3 weeks.
2. Find out your significant other has been cheating on you. . .for the past three months while you were working overtime to get a promotion
3. Lose your life savings playing online poker
4. Realize you dropped your wallet at a gas station on your recent road trip to the Rocky Mountains. . .now which gas station was it?
5. Find out your parents are getting a divorce the day before your wedding
6. Find out your fiancÃ?Â© is going to call off the wedding because he’s decided to Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½take some time off to find himself.’
7. Have sustained arguments with your roommate over T.V. night for fourteen nights in a row; hold your ground and wear yourself out to the sweet, bitter, end.
8. Plan your honeymoon to Paris a year in advance, and realize your passport expired two months before you arrive at the airport on flight day
9. Come home to find your dog has chewed your newest pair of $150 designer shoes (at least he left the heels)
10. Find your car tires have been slashed and your ex’s new girlfriend’s initials areÃ?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½artistically etched on the windshield
11. Find out your boss has hired your replacement at work; and you’ll be training her before your departureÃ?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½
12. Find your roommate writing a Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½goodbye’ note because she’s decided to take a new course in life and will be leaving your apartment next week; you’ll be picking up the rent
13. Find out the trip to Jamaica you and your best friend planned is cancelled because her new boyfriend is now her preferred Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½partner in crime.’