You have probably seen dozens of the automatic shower cleaners advertised, but before you buy them you are probably wondering if they really work. Well this article will list the pros and cons from people who have actually used them. First are some of the pros that are associated with this product.
1. It saves you from having to clean your shower on a daily basis. One thing that many people dread is having to clean their shower out every single day. These types of devices have definitely helped people to save time in their daily routines.
2. Gives your shower a fresh clean scent. One thing that many people including myself love about this shower is that it gives it a nice fresh clean scent that everyone loves. Who doesn’t like their bathroom to constantly have a clean fresh scent?
3. It’s affordable. Most people may thing that this device is very expensive, but considering the time that it saves you it really is not. Even when you buy the refills you will not be spending a large amount of money. It is slightly more than just regular cleaner, but your time and energy are worth a few extra cents.
4. Easy to use. It is very easy to install and even easier to use. Unlike some other products on the market this one is definitely a simple one to figure out.
Following is a list of cons with this product:
1. Leaves a film. Some people have complained that after a using this product for a short period of time, you will see that it leaves a sticky film in your tub. One thing that I have noticed is that some people fail to realize you still have to give your tub a thorough cleaning at least once a week. You can’t just expect the device to get a deep down clean.
2. Does not reach all areas of the tub. Unfortunately it does not cover all areas of the tub. This usually depends on where you put it in your shower and how your shower is built. It may be necessary to change the location in order to make sure all of your tub and shower are covered.
3. Constantly refill. Many people have said that you end up spending a lot more money, because you have to constantly refill.
4. It does not really save you any work. Unfortunately you still end up having to do the same amount of work when it comes to cleaning out your tub. After using this product for one week I had quite a bit of build up in the tub which required a lot more work then usually during my one week cleaning.
If after reading this article you still can not make up your mind whether to invest your money in this type of product why not give it a try and see what happens. Base on the information I gathered and my own personal testing I would say this product does save you time from having to wipe out your shower and tub daily, but I really don’t think it is getting rid of the bacteria and germs. Remember when it comes to your shower you don’t just want it to smell clean you want it to actually be clean.