Here’s a fun and easy recipe to make homemade and delicious cappuccino. That’s right: you don’t need a $3,000 machine to make a great and delicious cup!
- Make coffee or espresso in your coffee maker. (You could also use instant coffee.) Fill your coffee mugs Ã?Â½ full with the hot (sweetened – if you desire) coffee. Tip: If you like your cappuccino sweet use liberal amounts of sugar, honey or chocolate syrup.
- Heat milk in the microwave or on the stove until hot (not boiling).
- Add the milk to a small mason jar or thermos. Tightly seal the lid and shake vigorously until the milk is well foamed. Use caution when opening the lid as steam will have built up.
- Pour the liquid milk into the coffee mugs. Then, pour or spoon the leftover foamy milk on top of the liquid milk/coffee mixture. Do not stir!
- If you desire a bit of decadence, add whipped cream and/or chocolate syrup, colored sprinkles, pumpkin spice, chocolate shavings, nutmeg or cinnamon to the top.
To watch a great video of the process, click here.
Also, thank you to Efficiently TV for the inspiration!