It’s a new era! It has all been demystified. All these divorces, strange domestic violence cases, and broken hearts are caused by lack of quality knowledge and advice. Yes, times are changing and so must we! Now is the time to stop the guess work, to stop cutting corners, and making wrong assumptions in building love relationships.
Trust me, choosing a lover from the open range of millions of Singles, and keeping that lover successfully, are skills that are very easy to learn. You can learn how to make these important lifetime decisions. And now, available for the first time, is a new decision-making tool you can use to guide you in choosing your true lifetime lover, and not an impostor who is going to pretend, divorce, and ruin your quality of inner life. Just released too, are 15 proven success mindsets you can incorporate in your life to make you a better spouse, and to keep your lover successfully.
It’s time to put your mind at ease. You don’t have to divorce, or be involved in domestic violence, or bruise your heart ever again. You can create the future you want without these unpleasant surprises. You can learn how-to foresee and manage the risks in building a strong love relationship. Yes, you can be in control. Marriage is all predictable. You only need to learn the right knowledge, to enable you to unlock the secrets of building a rock solid foundation for your relationship. Yes, it is now easier to protect your future. It is now easier to create true marital success.
During my search for these hard facts, I interviewed over 1,000 experienced adults ranging between the ages of 26 and 80 years old. Among these interviewed adults were the successfully married, the unsuccessfully married, the adult singles who had quit looking for a lover, those who were still trying to find their mates, and a few who had completely changed their sexual behaviors to escape the deep pain that hit hard into their soul. This study revealed all the quality information which has been missing. I will be sharing more of this prerequisite wisdom for marital success, as a way of giving back to society.
Let me tell you some of what I found. Out of more than 1,000 adults interviewed, 280 adults had failed in marriage. They had a lot of stories and experiences, and I will only share a few of the hard learned lessons they had in common. The aim of sharing this information here is to empower you to understand how they failed, why they failed, and how you can use their experiences, to make divorce and domestic violence plagues of the past. Please, study these findings:
1. At the time of tying the knot, each of those 280 adults believed that their marriage was going to last forever, but that did not happen! They all learned this hard lesson; that being good and wanting to be successfully married is not enough on its own, because the success of your marriage truly depends on your husband or your wife. They proved that you cannot sustain a love relationship single handedly; it takes two to succeed. And therefore, it is important that you choose a lover who is right for you, and also finds you right for them. (The decision-making tools you need to make this a lifetime winning decision are at, http://shop.bestlovingskills.com/ ).
2. They all rushed to fall in love, and failed to see the red flags which were right in their faces from the time they started dating. They confessed that they were emotionally attached, and had hoped they would be able to change their former fiancÃ?Â©e(s) habits after wedlock. They learned this hard lesson, that you cannot successfully change another person if that person is not willing to change on their own. They also learned that it is not smart to force a mismatch, because it always leads to domestic violence and a future breakup.
3. They regretted not knowing what they should have known in time, to make the right marital decisions. They were instead consumed by the excitement of the new relationship, the sweet gifts, the new places to visit, and planning their wedding, before truly knowing or evaluating the person they were committing their love to. They learned that regardless of your feelings, it is vital to control your love emotions and target your decisions towards meeting your long term needs. (It is hard to do this without a decision-making tool showing you the bigger picture.)
4. They all confessed that it was a costly experience; and wished someone had taught them how to guard their hearts from the wrong person! They learned that their hearts were truly the most precious possession they had. But the other sad discovery was that, many of those whose hearts had been repeatedly bruised, had lost confidence, and preferred to stay as players because they were afraid of trusting or loving anyone again.
5. They were pained not by the divorce itself, but the fact that their divorce was preventable, had they learned how-to interpret the advance warning signs which they had seen during the pre-wedlock period. They learned that making choices unthinkingly; and then hoping for the best, is being reckless with life. You have to know what you are doing every step of the way in choosing the right spouse. You also have to know how-to keep her/him successfully.
Now, as you can see, all these unpleasant endings were preventable, only if they had been empowered with the right knowledge. Please, don’t make it harder than it is supposed to be. You now have a user-friendly decision-making model you can use to guide you in building a strong and lasting love relationship. It has all been documented, to save your heart from future pain; and to teach you how-to avoid these common and painful marital mistakes.
If you are interested in creating a successful love relationship, then you owe yourself this prerequisite knowledge. It is in a new value-adding workbook titled, 10 Steps to Success in Love and Marriage, Self-help Secrets for the Smart Lover, by Alex Mugume. It was designed and written to guide you in every step of the way in making winning lifetime decisions. This book will also help you to develop the futuristic thinking style you need, to shape your marital destiny, the way you want it. Believe me, learning these best loving skills will save you time, save you money, and make you and your family happier too. Don’t miss out on true love.
Alex Mugume is a Love Teacher, and author of best value adding relationship books. He is available for teaching engagements and personal consultations. More info is at http://blog.bestlovingskills.com/