Two boxes of store-bought macaroni and cheese mix
4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. milk (1 or 2% milk is fine)
1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
1 can of green beans
2 small cans or one large can of tuna
French Fried Onions
1)Prepare the macaroni according to the instructions on the box and drain.
2)Prepare the cheese sauce according to the package instructions.
3) Add the milk and shredded cheddar and stir.
4) Drain the tuna and green beans, add to pot and stir.
5) Add 1 tsp. of Cajun Seasoning and stir.
6) Serve on individual plates and top each serving with French Fried onions.
7) As an alternative, use canned chicken instead of tuna. Peas or steamed broccoli can be substituted for green beans.
Makes 4-6 servings.