1. Revlon Colorstay makeup dries too fast to blend into face evenly. If you have a hot date or feel like dressing up and spending the afternoon with your spouse its really hard to do in a timely manner if you have to keep redoing your makeup.
2. Revlon Colorstay makeup leaves streaks.I always put this particular brand of makeup on my face as fast as possible because of the fast drying effect. Every time I thought it looked decent I would find streaks mainly under my chin and on my cheeks near the hairline. It is problematic to use in the eye area as well. I would wet a washrag and then tap it with soap. I scrubbed hard enough to turn my face red, but that led to new problems. I would make a hole in my makeup. I tried to recover by using more makeup to cover the hole. It would then streak or look blotchy and uneven.
3. Revlon Colorstay makeup is hard to wash off with soap and water.This makeup certainly does what it says. Colorstay will stay on your face. Whenever you wish to take your makeup off soap and water usually does the trick. Colorstay makeup calls for hard brutal rubbing to get it off and makeup remover doesn’t work well either.
4. Revlon Colorstay makeup dries the face out. After using Colorstay several times you will begin to notice a change in your face. The hard to remove Colorstay is sucking the moisture from out of your skin. Leaving the face dull and lifeless.
5. Revlon Colorstay makeup tends to create or add wrinkles to existing ones.The over drying effect of the facial skin causes aging to begin. There is an evaporation process going on. The blockage of air to the skin, thanks to the no rub off formula, causes water and moisture to surface. The makeup sponges the water and moisture up. Elimination of the natural cooling element to the face causes the problem of dirt and flying particles to settle into the pores.
6. Revlon Colorstay makeup causes anti-sweating of the face.The face needs to sweat as the other parts of the body do. Facial sweating gets rid of dirt and flying particles helping to drip off potential breakout problems. Colorstay doesn’t allow the skin to breathe. Instead it heats the skin up allowing clear skin to erupt.
7. Revlon Colorstay makeup enlarges pores.It is essential that the skin breathe. When the air supply is cut off from the face the pores grow larger expanding to let air in. Once the pores are enlarged it is extremely difficult to shrink them.
8. Revlon Colorstay makeup will discolor hair.Sometimes when applying makeup it accidentally gets into your hair. Perhaps by a slip of the hand, being distracted or being in a hurry. Colorstay changes the color of the hair it touches. It then matches the shade of makeup on your face. It is equally as hard to get out of hair. It may take a good hair washing or two to thoroughly rinse away all the makeup.
9. Revlon Colorstay makeup will discolor clothes and shoes.Should you happen to get this makeup on clothes or shoes it won’t wash out easily. In some cases ruining them with light shades on dark clothes and dark shades on light clothes.
10. Revlon Colorstay makeup is overpriced. The price seems reasonable enough falling in a medium price range around ten to fifteen dollars, but for all the damage it causes it simply isn’t worth it.