- Citizens of Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Malaysia, Western Sahara, Mali, Mauritania, Seychelles and Syria are exempted from prior visa.
- Passport with no less than six month validity period.
- Photocopy of first 2 pages of the passport. UK nationals have to provide two photocopies of all passport pages.
- Submit original and a copy of UAE residence proof.
- Three fresh passport size photos.
- Provide a non objection letter from the employer.
- Proof of hotel reservation or personal invitation letter.
- Schengen area citizens, New Zealand, Australian and Canadian nationals have to provide insurance certificate that should be valid for the intended trip.
Visa Application Form
To apply for the tourist visa of Algeria, fill out the visa form electronically after downloading it from here. For more information on visa application form of Algeria, contact officials at Consulate General of Algeria in Dubai.
The tourist visa fee of Algeria can either be known from the officials at the Consulate General of Algeria in Dubai, or you can see the complete details from here.
Mode of Payment
Applicants can know about mode of payment from the consular section of the Algerian consulate in Dubai.
- First check whether you require a prior visa or not.
- Then, check the validity period of your passport.
- Don’t forget to provide copies of two pages of passport, and in case of British nationals, two copies of all pages of the passport.
- Check that your supporting papers should include original, plus a copy of the UAE residency proof.
- Check that your 3 pictures should meet the criteria of the Consulate of Algeria.
- Make sure that you have hotel reservation or private invitation letter too.
- Make a non-objection letter from the employer a part of your documents as well.
Consular section timings commence from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM from Sunday through Thursday during the week. Applicants can deposit their supporting papers and visa forms during these hours. In case of further queries, speak to the officials at the Consulate General of Algeria in Dubai.
While depositing your visa form and supporting documents, ask from authorities about the processing time duration in order to know when your passport will be returned.
Applicants can collect their visa when the Consulate General of Algeria in Dubai approves their tourist visa request. The visa collection timings are between 14:00 PM to 15:00 PM from Sunday through Thursday. To find out about the procedure of collecting visa/passport from the consulate, get in touch with the official at the consulate.