- One completed visa application form.
- Only passports with minimum 8 months validity and two free pages are acceptable.
- Signature on the visa form should be original, otherwise the application will be returned.
- Two way ticket or travel itinerary by travel agent or air line.
- Submit two passport style colour pictures and write names on their back.
- Bank statement and an epistle from the employer is necessary.
- Non-nationals of UAE need to present evidence of UAE residence.
- Travelling children should present birth certificate (certified by the relevant body). As far as children of UAE are concerned their birth certificate should be certified by Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Fax Invitation From Angola
- Invitation sent by an Angolan citizen should include a photocopy of Angolan Identity Card certified by a legal representative.
- Invitation sent by a non-Angolan citizen should comprise a photocopy of his or her passport, plus residence or work visa or photocopy of residence card.
Visa Application Form
Applicants need to submit a complete visa application form of Angola in order to gain a tourist visa of the country. You can download this visa form from here or ask officials at the Consulate of Angola in Dubai about other ways to get it.
Applicants who apply for single entry tourist visa of Angola have to pay 365.00 Dhs as visa fee.
Mode of Payment
Applicants must first know about the mode of payment and then deposit the visa fee in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- Check your visa form to confirm that it is fully completed.
- Check the validity of your passport.
- Check if there are two free pages in your passport.
- Check your signatures.
- Check itinerary and two way ticket.
- Check your bank statement and a letter from the employer.
- Check the proof of UAE residence.
If accompanied by children, then check their birth certificate as mentioned in Step 1.
- Photographs should be the same way as mentioned in Step 1.
Submission of the visa form and other documents can be performed during 10:00 and 01:00 from Sunday to Wednesday, as these are visa section’s timings in the Consulate of Angola in Dubai.
Normal visa usually takes up to 15 business days to process, and an applicant can stay on this visa for not more than 30 days.
After the approval of Angolan tourist visa, an applicant can collect his or her passport between 10:00 to 01:00 from Sunday to Wednesday. Rest of the details regarding collection of the visa can be gathered from the Consulate of Angola in Dubai.