Tickets and Entry Requirements:
Entrance fee of Dubai Creek Park is AED 5-/ per person.
Events at Creek Park Dubai:
There are various activities in which Creek Park Dubai keeps you involved. If you are not aware of the entertainment- oriented activities then take a look at the list given below:
- Amphitheater is located within the premises of Creek Park. The theater contains an accommodation for 1200 people.
- Cable car is another enthusiastic facility present in the Creek Park.
- For family and friends get together BBQ areas is also available in the park.
- Although you are not allowed to bring your own bicycle but the management of park provides you cycles on rent.
- A small train will give you a chance to take a round trip of the park.
- Children's City is yet another amusing facility built within the premises of Creek Park. Kids below the age of 15 can have unlimited fun and worth remembering trip.
From Monday till Sunday, the park remains open from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm.
If you wish to contact the management of Creek Park Dubai then call on the number cited below:
Contact: +971 4 3367633
Riyadh Rd Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to get to Creek Park Dubai
Creek Park Main Gate is the nearest bus stop that allows route number 22, 42 and C7 to make a stop here. By walk it will take 24 seconds to cover the 33 meter distance. After getting off the bus head into East and you will reach at your destination.