Desert Rhythm Festival is a 3 day event that brings together musicians from across the globe. With an aim to unify different cultures and bring people closer, it has now established itself as an event that pulls many attendees that come to enjoy the music presented by local and international artists.
- Different musicians enthrall the energized crowd with over 10 hours of performances every day.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing moves by fire dancers, introducing you to a whole new world of entertainment.
- Let your lips wrap around branded cigars and enjoy sitting in sheesha tents while you enjoy like a royal.
- Give your belly a twist and shake with professional and stunning belly dancers as they show you how it’s done.
- Booze that is sure to give you a buzz while your kids are busy getting their faces painted, and taking part in competitions – this festival has everything for everyone.
It is a 3-day event with tons of activities and amazing live performances.
The dates may vary each year but it is generally held in the latter half of the year, between September to November.
Since it is a creation of the Center Stage Productions, you may contact them in case of any questions, further information or queries. Call them on the telephone number given below, or use the email address to send an email.
Telephone: +9714 327 77 52
Dubai Festival City, Dubai.
How to Get there
Dubai Festival City, Festival Centre 1 is the nearest bus stop to where the event takes place and buses number 4, 44, 53 and F08 travel on that route.
After you get off on the station, just head northwest on Festival Blvd and then turn left towards Crescent Road. Continue straight from there and then make another left until you spot Desert Rhythm Festival. View Map.