The Dubai Dolphinarium was conceptualized as part of Dubai Marine World and is the first of five planned venues. The Educational and entertainment venue was inaugurated on May 21, 2008 and has been serving the public hundreds of shows featuring dolphins and seals. On October 2008, enhancements were made to the show including the addition of lasers and lights. The expert trainers utilize the large facility that was built with a budget of 33 million dirhams as a collaboration between Dubai Municipality an Royal Segrex LLC.
Things to See in Dubai Dolphinarium
Families and children have endless choices for activities at the dolphinarium and some of the best things to see include the following:
- The centerpiece of the entire venue is the Dolphin and Seal show. Visitors should not miss this unique opportunity.
- Swimming with dolphins is once in a life time experience and the venue offers both private and group sessions for paying guests.
- Laser Light show is another cool addition to the dolphin show and is must see for all visitors.
- The amazing 5D Cinema offers customers the chance to not only see and hear a movie but also feel it.
- The venue also does birthday parties, children events and school trips.
- A great addition to the venue is the Arabesque Dance School which offers dance classes to children under the supervision of a trained dancer.
Their are two shows that take place every day at 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM. The arena is closed on Sunday. For exact details of schedule click here.
How Contact to Dubai Dolphinarium Children's City
The best way to contact the Dolphinarium is by phone but other options include fax and email:
Telephone: +971 4 336-9773
Fax: +971 4 336-9774
Creek Park Gate No.1, Umm Hurair 2, P.O.Box 232292, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to Get to Dubai Dolphinarium
The closest metro station to the Dolphinarium is Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station. After getting off at the stop, head west on 26th Street. The traveler will reach a roundabout where the 3rd exit should be taken. After that the commuter should make a right onto 20th Street and follow it all the way to the venue. View Map.
The bus stop drop commuters right in front of the venue. Commuters can use bus routes 22, 42 and C7 to reach the Creek Park Main Gate. View Map.