Delcious Deep Fried Crispy Golden Brown Chicken
Author: Cynthia Lee
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated fat: 3.3 g
- Unsaturated fat: 7.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 87 mg
Recipe type: Main
- Eggs - 2-3
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - As required
- Poultry seasoning
- Take a sharp knife and cut the chicken into pieces. Ensure that the pieces are not too short.
- One by one, wash all the chicken pieces with water.
- You need to make sure that the meat is completely dry before being fried.
- It is ideal to apply some vinegar to the chicken pieces, as that will help in making it tender.
- While the vinegar marinates the chicken, you can prepare the batter.
- Add some flour to a bowl and make a well.
- Pour some milk and eggs inside it and mix them properly.
- Add some seasonings to the batter so that the fried chicken tastes good.
- Roll the chicken pieces into the batter so that they get coated properly and there is no dry spot left on them.
- Heat some oil into a frying pan. Make sure you do this on maximum heat, as the oil needs to be hot in order to get the desired results.
- Finally, you can deep fry the chicken until it gets golden brown and crispy.