The easiest way to fix busy eyebrow is through trimming. The method is simple. Take a very fine comb, and use it to push the brows in an upward direction. Hold the comb still and use a fine scissor to finely trim off the hair. The trimming should be done along the eyebrow line.
If you feel that this process can be a bit tricky for you, considering that you have to keep hands still, you can apply a hair gel on the brows, comb them in the upward direction, and then cut them through a scissor.
Also known as tweezing, this is by far the most common method women use to fix their eyebrows, both professionally and at home.
- The process starts by loosening the hair follicles. This is done by soaking a small velvet cloth in warm water and rubbing it gently on your eyebrows.
- Now pick one hair, and hold it with your left hand in such a way that there is good space to introduce the plucker from the other hand, and remove the hair. The plucking should be done with a jerk and in the direction of hair growth otherwise it may become painful.
- First clear the area between the two brows and then concentrate on individual eye.
- After finishing the process, comb your eyebrows to see if there is any unevenness. If yes, use the plucker to adjust it.
- After you are done tweezing, use a light hand rub to soothe the area.