You can make your cheeks chubby by applying a butter-sugar mixture every day, especially before taking a shower.
- Just take some butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl and stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves and a smooth paste is formed.
- Gather your hair on the top and either pin them there, use a hair band or wrap a towel around them to prevent them from falling onto your face as you apply the mixture.
- Now, dip your fingertips in this mixture and apply it on your cheeks, avoiding your ears and eyes.
- Leave it for a while and wash off with mild water. Apply this mixture every day until you get the desired results.
- This is a relatively simple and quick method. You only need to get a fresh apple, wash it properly and then crush it using a mortar and a pestle.
- Once the apple is completely crushed into a paste, apply it on your cheeks, rubbing them in a circular motion.
- Repeat this every day and let the paste stay for about an hour before washing it off.
- Olive oil is considered a natural stimulant for healthy skin and you can safely take half a teaspoon once a day or every other day along with your meal for lush cheeks.
Another effective home remedy for chubbier cheeks is gargling with sesame oil or honey.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water and mix two teaspoons of sesame oil or honey in it and then gargle with it every day to see positive results.
Lemon juice is not only good for weight loss but is also an effective home remedy for chubbier cheeks when mixed with other fruits.
- Take a bowl and add three peeled slices of apple, three slices of a baby carrot and half a cup of freshly extracted lemon juice.
- Let it stay for a couple of minutes and then eat the fruits and drink the juice.
- Take a medium bowl and pour a cup of milk in it.
- Top it up with a teaspoon of honey, another of butter, a tablespoon of oats and 2 small pieces of cheese before mixing it all up thoroughly.
- Eat this mixture with fresh orange juice every day and you’ll start noticing your cheeks fill up after a few weeks.
Apply Aloe Vera gel directly onto your cheeks or drink a glass of aloe vera juice every day. You can easily find the extract available commercially at most stores.
Both papaya and honey are useful ingredients to promote the formation of a healthy fat layer under your skin, making your cheeks look fuller.
- Take a few slices of ripened papaya and mash them to form a paste.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to the mashed papaya slices and mix both of them to form a paste.
- Gently rub this paste on your cheeks in a circular motion.
- Let the paste stay for about 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Try this method every day in the morning for results.
Dry fruits are particularly dense in essential oils that are vital for healthy skin and can give your cheeks a lift. You only have to include a moderate amount of mixed dry fruits in your daily diet.
The cheek-puff is one of the simplest exercises for chubby cheeks.
- Just inhale air through your mouth and puff your cheeks with your lips closed firmly.
- Hold the air in your mouth for about 5 seconds and then move it around between the left and right sides.
- Continue the exercise for a few minutes and repeat every day for best results.
- Close your mouth and press your lips together to keep it that way.
- Now move your tongue to one side and press it against your cheek as much as you can (while moving it) for about 10 seconds.
- Relax for a few seconds before repeating the same for the other cheek.
- Do this every day with about 2 to 3 sets of 10 rotations per cheek.
- Pucker your lips, like you would when you kiss someone, and hold the pose for at least 6 seconds before slowly getting back to the normal position.
- Repeat this 10 times in total every day to tighten the muscles around your mouth and in your cheeks.
- A variation of this is to move your puckered lips left and right.