Clear console cache
First of all you have to clear the cache of your console. To do so, push the guide button of your controller and then select settings and then you have to go to the system settings. Opt for the storage or memory; select any of the storage devices and push Y button from your Xbox controller. A list will open and you have to select “Clear System Cache”. You will be done after confirmation!
- After clearing cache you have to restart your console.
- Then login to your Xbox Live account and try to purchase the item again.
- If this doesn’t work to resolve the issue then go to step 2 given below.
Delete Marketplace system data
Clear your Xbox LIVE console cache by following the same procedure as explained in above step.
Follow these steps to remove the Marketplace system information;
- Select the system from the Settings hub.
- After that pick your primary storage device from Memory option.
- Go to System Items.
- Then go to Marketplace System Data.
- Select the Delete option to remove all information.
After doing that, restart Xbox 360 console. Login to Xbox LIVE account and try to purchase the item once more.
If you need further assistance then you should go online and visit one of the many websites or forums that deals with Xbox issues. Here you will find many questions and answers posted by avid users of the Xbox. You will also find many expert users giving some excellent tricks, tips and advice on how to fix various issues that might be plaguing your Xbox. Be sure to read through all of the posts to check if your question has been answered previously. If you feel that you need more extensive help then you can post your own query on these forums and wait for some answers by an experienced user.