First of all, you need to know the correct email address of the person you want to contact. This email address is essential to reach the person on his cell phone.
The idea behind this service is very simple. A person sends the message through an email, whereas the receiver gets it as a message on his/her mobile phone. Nevertheless, one can also send pictures and other small attachments.
As far as the service carrier is concerned, no one can rely entirely on the mobile number. A lot of people do change the network while maintaining their original phone number.
This practice has become very common these days. If you are not satisfied with the service of any mobile network, you can switch to another by keeping the same number.
A phone number which was originally created by a network may have another service now. Such things make it very difficult to know the exact carrier of the number.
Different service providers use email addresses with the network’s name. To contact others, you must remember the following famous phone carriers email address.
- T-Mobile: email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cingular: email@example.com
- Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T: email@example.com
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for MultiMedia messages
- Nextel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Cellular: email@example.com or @mms.uscc.net for picture messages
- Cricket: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracfone: 1234567890@email@example.com
- MetroPCS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just replace 1234567890 with the cell phone number of the receiver, and send the message. Don’t forget to add the area code.