Facilities & Services
The services performed by the NPS are given below;
- Prohibited activity (offender refrains from an acitivity)
- Specified activities (acquire some skills or qualification)
- Alcohol treatment
- Attendance centre (for those under 25)
- Curfew (attend the centre at a certain time)
- Mental health treatment (treatment is given at the permission of offender)
- Unpaid work (community service)
The operational hours of National Probation Service are same as the other Government offices of London i.e. from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm Monday to Friday.
How to Contact
The NPS can be contacted by filling out their "Contact Us" form which can be acquired by clicking here.
How to Become a Probation Officer
If you are interested in starting a career as a Probation Officer, then click here.
1st Floor, Abell House, John Islip Street, London SW1P 2AW, UK.
How to Get to NPS
From the Pimlico tube station move south on Rampayne St towards Lupus St/A3213. Turn left onto Bessborough St/A3213 and continue to follow A3213. Take a slight right onto Bessborough Gardens/A202 and then turn left onto John Islip St/B326. Continue to follow John Islip St and the NPS will be on the left side. View Map
The bus stop of ‘Page Street (Stop NP)’. Buses numbering 88 and C10 will drop you at this bus stop. From the bus stop, move north on Marsham St/B326 towards Page St and turn right onto Page St, then turn right onto John Islip St. NPS will be on your right side.