Outings, events, parties and lunches are very important to refresh your employees and give them a chance of scenery every once in a while. This not only results in improved productivity, but employees also appreciate the organization’s effort and consideration.
If you are in the HR department of an organization and are in charge of arranging events, an office lunch is the most convenient and time efficient idea. Here we will show you how to write an office lunch invitation email for all the employees once you have finalized all the details.
Tips for Writing an Office Lunch Invitation Email
- Maintain a cordial tone throughout the letter
- Appreciate the employees for their performance and share how the lunch is a token of appreciation from the organization
- Give complete details regarding the lunch, including the date, venue and time
- If there are any special requirements, state them in the letter as well
- Invite questions and queries