Facilities & Services:
- Regulate the Network Rail's stewardship in Great Britain.
- Revise and review the financial frame for the railway industry.
- Grant, modify, monitor compliance and put into effect licences possessed by operators of railway assets.
- Ensure efficient and fair allocation of railway assets by approval or under the direction of contracts to use track, light maintenance of depots and stations.
- It also acts as appellate authority for some classes in legal matters.
- Also enforces competition law of railway.
- It also self-governs safety and health directives for the railway industry.
- It can also bring changes through approval to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage and National Routeing Guide is also a work of Office of Rail Regulation.
- Executive directors
--- Non-executive directors
----- Independent member of the audit committee
The working hours of the Office of Rail Regulation are from 9 am till 5 pm.
1 Kemble Street, City of London, London, Greater London WC2B 4AN, United Kingdom.
How to Contact:
People can speak to authorities at Office of Rail Regulation by calling them on the telephone number provided below in case of an enquiry or can visit them at the location provided above.
Contact: +44 20 7282 2000
How to Get to Office of Rail Regulation:
Holborn tube station is located at a distance of 0.3 miles from the Office of Rail Regulation (ORR) and walking journey between these two sites is close to 5 minutes. Route is pretty simple if the patron head south on Kingsway/A4200 towards Parker Street and turn right onto Kemble Street. This will lead them to the left turn onto Kean Street, where patron will find the destination in front of him or her. View Map
Bus number RV1 will drop you at Covent Garden Russell Street (Stop), which the nearest bus stops to the Office of Rail Regulation (ORR), about 0.1 mile away. It will take roughly 3 minutes cover this gap on foot, if the visitor will head out in the northeast direction on Russell Street towards Catherine Street and continue onto Kemble Street. This will take him or her to a right turn onto Kean Street, from where they can easily see their destination.