Vitamin A is among the essential requirements of healthy and glowing skin.
- Reduces wrinkles, psoriasis, and acne
- Fades brown spots
- Smoothes roughness, dryness and flaky skin
- Strengthens skin and repairs tissue
- Heals scrapes, wounds and other damages to the skin
Eggs, leafy greens, milk, carrots, pumpkins, liver, sweet potato, spinach, tomatoes, kale, grapefruit etc
Image Courtesy: health.doctissimo.com
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex, also known as water-soluble vitamins, is rich sources of biotin that is very important for natural skin care.
- Vitamin B1 boosts blood circulation and provides you with glowing skin.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) assists your skin in receiving plenty of oxygen and overcoming acne issues
- Vitamin B6 improves blood circulation and trim down the amount of homocysteines in it.
- Vitamin B1: asparagus, tuna, green peas, spinach, lentils, beans, pineapple, oranges, grapes etc
- Vitamin B3: tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, milk, rice, fish, prawns, turnip, celery leaves etc
- Vitamin B6: chickpeas, bell peppers, spinach, turkey, cod, banana, garlic, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes
Image Courtesy: healthtap.com
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, helps in overcoming numerous skin issues naturally.
- Heals skin damages and wounds
- Reduces wrinkles and aging process
- Boosts skin’s collagen production
- Retains smooth and young-looking skin
Oranges, lemons, strawberries, mandarins, grapefruit, cabbage, tomatoes, green peppers, lettuce, spinach, bell peppers, corn, carrots etc
Image Courtesy: beautyheaven.com.au
Vitamin E, fat-soluble compound, is perhaps the most eminent vitamin for skin.
- Useful antioxidant to fight the harmful free radicals
- Effective anti-aging nutrient
- Reduces age spots, wrinkles, stretch marks and fine lines
- Overcomes skin dryness and dullness
- Protects skin from ultra violet rays
Almonds, mango, broccoli, leafy greens, olives, spinach, safflower oil, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, hazelnuts etc
Image Courtesy: mid-day.com
Last but not the least; Vitamin K is one among the “unsung heroes” of skin care that helps in fighting against many common skin problems.
- Decreases the dark under eye circles, bruises and stretch marks
- Reduces the wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves your skin value
- Perks up the healing and appearance of scars
Herbs, dark leafy greens, spring onions, broccoli, paprika, cayenne, asparagus, cabbage, prunes, cucumber etc
Image Courtesy: truthnhealth.com