Zabeel Park was inaugurated in2005 in the month of August. The park covers 47.5 hectares area and can be found in the north east of the Dubai World Trade Center. Total Dh200 million was invested in building up this park. Zabeel Park is divided into three areas, so that everyone can easily reach the location and enjoy the plethora of activities available here.
Tickets and entry Requirements:
The admission fee for each person is AED 5-/
Events at Zabeel Park
- A jogging track is available around the perimeter of the park.
- Wi-Fi access is also available all over the park.
- A boating site along with a lakeside restaurant is also present.
- An activity area is constructed that includes a mini golf, skateboard BMX cycling track and adventure play zone.
- You can also enjoy BBQ parties with friends and families.
From Saturday till Thursday, the park remains open between 9:00 am – 11:00 pm, whereas on Friday opening timing is 9:00 am and it closes at 11:30 pm.
The management of Zabeel Park can be contacted through the number given below:
Contact: +971 4 398 6888
Sheikh Rashid Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
How to Get to Zabeel Park:
World Trade Centre Hotel 2 is the nearest bus stop that allows 27, 29, 55 and 61 to make a stop here. By walk it will take 11 minutes to cover the distance of 900 meters. After getting dropped at the stop head northwest on the 2nd Za'abeel Rd/D 73. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and then a Slight left turn will take you towards your destination.