Eventually some companies get enough clients and sales that they need to hire an extra employee. It is a difficult process to keep track of everything and make sales when you are the owner with no additional employee’s. The cost of hiring an employee is worth it since it will enable you to be able to handle new clients and make more profit each additional month.
1. You need to hire an employee when you get too much of a workload. If you get extremely overwhelmed by the workload then it is time to hire an employee. The less stress is worth the cost of hiring of an employee.
2. If you can’t keep up with the amount of sales and ordering new inventory. This is important time to realize that you need an employee. When you end up losing sales or can’t keep up with the sales then you need an extra helper.
3. You get too many new clients or new customers around the busy season. You need to hire an additional helper to help generate more money during the busy season. You will make more money since you two will be able to handle the buys season.
4. If you make up excuses as to why work isn’t completed or makes up excuses why a customer hasn’t received their purchase. It implies that you can’t handle the amount of work. It is definitely time to hire an employee.
5. When you end up being much disorganized and can’t keep track of anything. This is important to recognize. You need an assistant to help you stay organized and able to keep track of everything.
6. When you don’t get enough work done during the day due to answering the phone too much then you need to hire an assistant or let the answering machine pick it up. It is important though that when people call your company that don’t always get an answering machine.
7. When customers get frustrated with the service or customer service then you know your business is going to lose customers. You need to hire an employee to help keep customers coming back to your company.
8. When your customers have to wait too long in order to receive a product or service then its time to fix the problem. You can even hire a temporary employee if you don’t want one long term.
9. You end up being stressed out and not happy running a company. You need to be happy when you run a business. You know that you are doing too many tasks at once when you don’t like it anymore.
10. When your turn new clients or customers away then you know that you are overextended. When you are overextended then you need to hire an employee immediately.