Myrtle Beach, SC is voted one of the most visited tourist destinations in the continental United States. With over 14 million visitors a year, hotels can get pretty expensive during the summer months in Myrtle Beach. Here are the top 5 hotel deals I found.
– Bar Harbor Motor Inn Located at 100 North Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577 Phone – 1-800-334-2464 Bar Harbor has all oceanfront rooms with private balconies. They have an indoor pool, oceanfront pool, kiddie pool, oceanfront lawn, and social area. The rooms are fully equipped with kitchens. They have one, two, and three bedroom efficiencies. Rooms run between $60 – $100 a night.
– Camelot By The Sea Located at 2000 N. Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Phone – 1-866-270-2166 Camelot By The Sea has a oceanfront fitness room, roman spas, cafe and bar, and a oceanfront pool deck. They have two, three, and four room suites all on oceanfront. Camelot rooms run around $200 a night. This is a very nice hotel.
– The Long Bay Oceanfront Resort Located at 7200 North Ocean Boulevard Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 Phone – 1-800-615-3313 The Long Bay Resort has 286 oceanfront condos, suites, efficiencies and rooms. They have multiple pools, a 250′ lazy river, restaurant, exercise room, golf packages and much more. Rooms run about $60 – $100 a night.
– Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort Located at 803 South Ocean Boulevard Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577 Phone – 1-888-889-8113 Sea Crest Resort has the Malibu Beach Bar, Live entertainment, Children’s Activities Program, and Fishing. They have 8 Pools (including): Children’s activity pool with “Freddie the Frog” and rain-maker, two indoor Jacuzzis, Indoor pool, Outdoor pool, Indoor lazy river, Outdoor lazy river, and Baby pool. Rooms run about $50-$100 a night.
– Tropical Seas Oceanfront Hotel Located at 2807 South Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Phone – (877) 580-5713 Tropical Seas Oceanfront Hotel has Two Oceanfront Pools, Spacious Sundeck, Hot, Bubbly Whirlpool, and Primarily Oceanfront Units with Private Balconies. It is close to many area attractions. Rooms run about $60- $130 a night.
There are many hotels in Myrtle Beach. These are very nice hotels that offer a lot of nice things. Hotels change there prices often. But these are the top 5 hotels I found.