Leapfrog is definitely one of the best educational products currently on the market. This is not just my opinion but it is based on the opinions of parents, teachers and educators who have used their products. The following is ten reasons why you should invest your money in these wonderful products.
1. They have products for all ages. Their educational products start with ages zero and continue to the age of eighteen. These products not only help to educate your child but help them to excel in areas where they may normally have some difficulty.
2. There products are easy to understand. All of the leap frog products are designed in a very simple way that allows your child to enjoy learning. When a game or a DVD is difficult to follow along with, most children will not continue using or listening to the product. Most children have so much fun with these products they do not even realize that they are learning something.
3. They have their own learning club. If you visit their website at www.leapfrog.com, you will see that they have a club called “The Never Ending Learning Club”. All you have to do is purchase a Leapfrog mind station, have an internet connection, and also one of the Internet Enabled products that Leapfrog currently offers and your child can learn something new on a daily basis. This is really a great resource for children and parents. This way parents do not have to continuously buy a new learning product for their child, all they have to do is download something new.
4. They offer educator resources. Most companies who offer educational products seem to only be in it for the money. But leap frog offers so much more, which shows that they really care for children. They have resources for teachers, to assist them in the educational process. The Leapfrog school house is located at www.leapfrogschoolhouse.com. Here teachers can combine their curriculum with the technology that is provided by Leapfrog.
5. Special help offered for struggling readers. If your child is having a difficult time conquering reading then Leapfrog can help you with this also. They have a summer readers club that your child can join. It is called the “Read it all summer program and it is for children in grades three through six. This is definitely a great resource for parents and teachers in order to help any struggling child to succeed.
6. They offer Spanish/English programs. For children that are in preschool through grade two, they offer a special program that will help your child to either learn Spanish or English at their own pace. There are literally dozens of products that will help to educate your child in this field, and this is a proven fact.
7. They have the best product support team. Whether you are an educator or a parent if you have any difficulty with a product you can rely greatly on the Leap Frog support team. You can contact them via-email and get one of the quickest responses that I have ever seen. They are very friendly and helpful.
8. They have their own interactive library. For grades Kindergarten through five they have an interactive library that your child can participate in. They have seven different series of books that will help your child to learn and educate themselves at their own pace.
9. They offer family involvement programs. This program helps parents make the connection between learning at school and continuing to learn at home. It helps parents to learn the importance of giving their children the help and support that they need. You can even customize your own home connection kit in order to further help your child to learn.
10. Their products are affordable. They also offer the most affordable products that you can purchase directly from their website or at just about any store that carriers games and DVD’s. With these products you really do get what you pay for and so much more. Not only will you be investing in a great product but you will be investing in your child’s future.
After you have finished reading the ten reasons why you should definitely give the Leapfrog learning systems a try, why not take a look at their website and see what is of interest to your children. If your child is having difficulty in a certain subject this may be exactly what they need to help them get over any learning hurdles.