Sample of Christmas Party Invitation
232 North Street
Carrolton, TX 75006
19th December, 2012
Like every year, this year too, we are organizing a Christmas party at our home. This invitation is a request for the honor of your presence in the party on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm.
We wish to see you in the party along with your other family members. We have separate arrangements for kids as well. You were not able to join us in last year due the birth of your cute baby boy, Smith. However, you do not have any excuse this year, so you will surely come as we are eager to meet Smith. It will be a themed party, so it is kindly requested to be in either white or red dress. With your presence, our party would be a memorable one.
Please RSVP at 0200 447585 456 to let us know whether you would be able to join us in the party or not for whatever reason.
Hoping to meet you in the Christmas party!
Mr. and Mrs. Brown Smith
Flat No. 2322,
101 Sunflower Apartment,
RSVP: 0200 447585 456
Template of Christmas Party Invitation Letter
[Date of Writing Invitation]
Dear [Recipient’s Name],
It’s time again for Christmas Cheer! Join us for a colorful Christmas party and the joy of the season on [Day], [Month], [Date], [Year] at [Time of Party].
The Christmas party will be held at [Venue] and will be an informal family gathering. It means that you can come in any attire you are comfortable with and can take your loved ones along with you. We are pretty sure that with your pleasurable company, our very special party would be a perfect blast.
We would be thankful if you kindly inform us that whether you would be able to attend the party of not. Contact us at [RVSP (Phone number)] or email at [Your email address] - if required.
We are anxiously looking forward to meeting you to at our bombastic Christmas party.
[Your / Sender Name]
[Your Handwritten Signature]
[Your / Sender Address]
Greetings for Christmas Party Invitation Letter
- “Christmas comes but once a year; let's get together to celebrate it with passion and cheer!”
- “We are organizing a colorful Christmas party to celebrate the beauty of the season!”
- “Celebrate this Year’s Christmas with us! You are cordially invited to a Christmas party for special friends.”
- “We are hosting a Christmas party; we hope you will join us!”
- “Merry Christmas! Please join us for a Christmas party - an evening of festive drinks and merry-making.”
- “You are invited for some holiday cheer to celebrate Christmas!”
- “It is the most breathtaking time of the year! Join us for a real celebration of Christmas cheer!”
- “Let us rejoice in all the blessings the Christmas and New Year brings. Join us for a Christmas party full of happiness, joy and enjoyment.”
- “You are warmly invited to attend a Christmas party celebration.”
- “We request the honor of your presence at the Christmas and New Year Party.”
- “The pleasure of your company is requested to celebrate the holiday season.”
- “Happy Christmas and wish you joy and good tidings! Please join us for an amazing Christmas party.”
- “Christmas is here! Join us for Merriment, joy, cheer and celebrations of the season.”
- “It is time again for Christmas celebration, Join us in our party and have fun.”
- “Mix and mingle, let’s pop the champagne as we have good reason - It’s Christmas time!”
- “Merry everything, and be happy always! Come celebrate this Christmas season with us!”
- “Deck the halls! You are cordially invited to a bombastic Christmas party at our place!”
- “Join us to rejoice in all the blessings the Christmas season brings.”
- “Let’s raise a glass and toast to the spirit of Christmas! Join our Christmas Party”