How to Get Rid of Allergies Naturally
Before we talk about this topic, it is important to first know what allergies are. An allergy is an immune response or a reaction to substances which are mostly not harmful.
It is often regarded as a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system. The substance which triggers an allergic reaction is called allergen.
Hay fever is a very common mild allergy in humans and causes runny nose, eczema, red eyes, itchiness and an asthma attack.
Though allergies are not life threatening, but if not treated properly could be fatal resulting in death or other disabilities.
– The testing of the skin is the first and the most common procedure where the potential allergens are brought in contact with the skin which triggers a reaction visible on the patient’s body especially on the area where the substance was brought in contact. It only takes 30 minutes for the allergic reaction to take place which makes this test the quickest.
– The second most effective diagnosis comes from blood testing, a simple blood sample is sent to a laboratory and this test can easily identify a number of allergens. These tests are always safe and there is nothing to worry about.
Environment is a major factor when it comes to allergies. However, some common causes for allergies include:
– Drugs are very common allergens, and their reactions are the most rapid and violent on your body.
-Dust usually is another reason why allergies get triggered
– What you use in your diet has an impact on your allergies as food can be a major contributor in triggering your allergies.
– A reaction to insect venom can also start an allergic reaction
-Mold is another allergen
– If you are allergic to the hair of certain animals like dogs and cats, then it is not the best idea to keep them as pets whenever you are in close proximity to them, your allergies will get triggered.
-Pollen is another major allergen which affects millions of people all around the world
Before choosing to take antibiotics on a permanent basis to control your allergies, it is better to use natural ways.
Most people do not know this that honey is very effective against allergies, it is recommended to eat honey daily to lower the allergy impact.
Eat healthy food, which means it is better for you to avoid microwavable food and sugars in order to avoid triggering an allergic reaction.
Magnosteen Juice has proved to be another helpful tool in controlling allergies.