Wild Wadi was first opened in October 1999 as the cities first water park. The water park gained popularity over the years and as visitors increased, the water park started to be recognized for its excellent service. Wild Wadi won the Dubai Quality Award Gold in 2007 and the staff won the UAE Lifeguard National Championships Award in 2006 and 2007. The park went through a major expansion in 2010 and the new park additions were opened in 2011.
Things to Do in Wild Wadi Water park
The excitement never stops at Wild Wadi and there are an endless number of rides to choose from including the following:
- Master Blaster slides are a group of rides that uses jets to propel vacationers up a mountain side. Some of these rides are named as White Water Wadi, Jebel Lookout, Wadi Leap, Hos'N Hurler, Falaj Fury, Wadi Twister, Wadi Basher and Flood River Flyer
-The second group of rides are called Ring Rides. These are basic slides and slow moving rides. Some of these easy going rides include Tumble Falls, Falcon Fury, Rushing Rapids, Thunder Rapids, Tunnel of Doom
Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj
- Jumeirah Sceirah is the tallest water slide in the region.
- Surfing simulators named FlowRider rides, Wipeout and Riptide offer users a chance to boogie or body board.
- Another popular spot is the wave pool called Breakers Bay.
- Juha's Journey lets users float around the park at a leisurely pace.
- Children rides include Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon
The park is open from Monday to Sunday and gates open at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm.
How to Contact Wild Wadi
The best way to get in touch with Wild Wadi is through their call center:
Telephone: +971 4 348 4444
D 94, Jumeirah Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to Get to Wild Wadi Water Park
There's no closest Metro station to the park so traveling by bus is the best option. The Wild Wadi 1 Bus Stop is located exactly in front of the water park. Commuter can use bus numbers 8, 88 and X28 to reach the entrance of the park. View Map.