The theme opened its door to the residents of Dubai in October 1996. Since then, the park has improved and expanded and become the most preferred destination for visitors and residents. The park has hosted 2 million visitors up till now expects many more guests in the coming years.
Things To Do at Wonderland Theme Park
There are endless number of rides and fun things for families to do at the theme park. Some of the more popular tasks include:
- The Family Entertainment Center lets kids get on 100 rides and arcade games in an indoor and temperature controlled environment.
- There are also festival type booths so that visitors can win prizes for playing skill games like shooting and aiming for targets.
- Another ride that is quite popular among kids is the Caribbean Fort. Kids can bounce around as parents lounge close by.
- Several other fun activities include Rain Ball, camel rides, go karts, bumper carts and other kiddy rides.
- Action Ride Theater is a fully functional 18-seat 4D system. There are 10 rides that will blow your mind!
The park remains open all year round and seven days a week. The operational hours of the park is between 10am to 10pm.
How to Contact Wonderland Theme Park
The park can be contact through phone, fax or email:
Telephone: +971 4 324 1222
Fax: +971 4 324 3526
Garhoud Bridge , Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to get to Wonderland theme park
The closest station is the Dubai Health Care Metro station. Once travelers get off at the stop they can go East on 26th Street and make a right turn on Riyad Road. The entrance to the venue will be on the left and customers can walk to the attraction. View Map.
The closest bus stop is the Mayo clinic stop which is located right in front of the theme park. Commuter can hop off the bus and head East on 26th street. They will then make a right onto Riyad Road and the entry of the park will be on the left hand side. View Map.