Products and Services of Rocky’s Café:
Rocky’s Café at Regent Palace Hotel in Dubai offers variety of services and products to its guests. The details of its products and services can be found below:
- Visitors have dine-in option for lunch and dinner at Rocky’s Café.
- Rocky’s Café serves the food of Philippine Islands, which usually allures people belong to that region or those who love to try new cuisines.
- Guests are allowed to smoke at Rocky’s Café.
- Apart from scrumptious food, alcoholic beverages are served at this venue.
- Karaoke nights and special laughter shows are the specialties of this cafe.
Operational Hours of Rocky’s Café:
Rocky’s Café opens on all days of the week and its usual operating hours are from noon till 3:00 am in the morning.
Location of Rocky’s Café:
Regent Palace Hotel, World Trade Center Road - United Arab Emirates.
How to Get to Rocky’s Café:
Union Metro Station 1 is 600 metres away from the Rocky’s Café at Regent Palace Hotel in Bur Dubai. On foot, a commuter can bridge this gap in about 7 minutes if he or she heads southwest on Omar Bin Al Khattab Road/D 88 towards Al Maktoum Road/D 89, then turn right onto Al Maktoum Road/D 89 and afterwards turn left onto 17th Street to locate the destination on the left. Directions from Union Metro Station 1 to Rocky’s Café.
Dubai Municipality Headquarter – Dubai bus stop is 110 metres away from Rocky’s Café. This distance can be covered on foot in about 1 minute. If a person heads northwest on Baniyas Road/D 85 towards 17th Street, then turn right onto 17th Street and soon he/she will find the destination on the right side. Bus numbers 53, C7 and C9 have stops at this bus station. Directions from Dubai Municipality Headquarter – Dubai to Rocky’s Café.