Sample of Christmas letter to Son
16th December, 2012
Dear Son Anderson,
You mean the world to me! My Christmas letter this year is to wish you a Merry Christmas and to let you know just how very much you mean to your mom.
I still remember that precious moment of my life when I came to know that I was expecting a baby boy. You make me feel a proud mother since that very first moment. Watching you growing and going through different phases of life successfully was a wonderful experience. You have brought me nothing but pure ecstasy since you birth. I am proud of you my son.
As all mothers do, I have desires, dreams and best wishes for you. May you have the most excellent Christmas and a memorable New Year!
With Love and Prayers,
Template of Christmas letter to Son
[Your Son’s Name]
[Your Son’s Address]
Dear [Your Son’s Name],
Your Mom is sending a special letter your way, wrapped in love and to wish you a very Happy Christmas.
I still remember you childhood when you were my cute boy, trying to walk and imitate me. Moreover, how can I forget that special moment when you called me “Mom” for the first time! Time passed, and look here you are; grown into handsome and well-mannered gentleman. Every achievement of yours was a kind of special success for me. You gave meaning to my life and made my life worthwhile! God bless you son!
May you have joys of Christmas season, a Happy New Year and a cheerful long life!
With love and prayers,
[Your signature or Name]
Christmas Greeting for Son
- The most loving wishes are being sent to a special son, who is kind, talented and loving.
- May ecstasy and gladness snow on you, may the bells clink for you and may Santa Claus be extra kind to you! Happy Christmas!
- You are Extraordinary you are Unique; May your Christmas be also as extraordinary and unique as you are!
- Sincere thoughts and finest wishes for a Happy Christmas and wonderful New Year.
- May success, love and opulence follow you always. Merry Christmas!