Cancel all downloads
The first thing you have to do is to cancel your entire downloads, to know about how to do it, follow these steps:
- Push the Guide key at your controller.
- Then open the Marketplace.
- Look for the “Active Downloads” and select it.
- After that look for “Cancel All” and select it.
Cancel partial downloads
Then step 2 is to cancel all your partial downloads, follow these steps to do so:
- Look for the settings on your console, and then select System.
- Then select Storage, and pick the storage device you are using.
- Then select the type of content you were looking to download.
- Then look for the item you were attempting to download.
- It that item is in the list, select that item and then select the delete option.
Download the content again
Last and final step is to download the content again that you are trying to download, which can be easily downloaded from the download history, below are the steps to do so:
- First of all log in to Xbox Live at your Xbox console.
- Open the Settings, select Account.
- Then after that select the Download History option.
- Look through your download history and select that item you were trying to download. After that follow the instructions shown on-screen.