I like finding common household items that can have other uses. I use fabric softener for more than just softening my clothes. Here are a few things that we found out that we can use.
-Clean paint covered crushes by soaking them for ten seconds in a mixture of Ã?Â½ cup of liquid fabric softener and 1 gallon of water.
– Dryer sheet looks like it doesn’t have any life left in it, dip the sheet into a bottle of fabric softener, squeeze out the excess and you can reuse the dryer sheet again.
– Do those new jeans that you purchased feel hard a stiff, you can place them in the washing machine with one capful of fabric softener and water, leave them overnight, then the next morning run them through the rinse cycle the jeans come out extremely soft.
– Get rid of old wall paper by mixing 1 capful of fabric softener in a bucket with 1 quart of hot water, and sponge the solution onto the wall, wait around 20 to 25 minutes then peel off the paper.
– you don’t want to pay for a fabric spray, mix 2 cups of fabric softener, w cups of baking soda and 4 cups of warm water. Put all this together, shake it up and start spraying away.
– eliminate static cling from the vinyl shower curtain by mixing 21 capful of fabric softener into 2 cups of water spray it on the vinyl liner and there goes the static.
– static electricity from your carpets, mix one capful of fabric softener with 3 cups of water, put it in a spray bottle and lightly spray your carpet.