With dry autumn and winter weather on its way you may be considering buying or replacing a humidifier. Pharmacies and department stores stock the shelves with various sizes of humidifiers. If you need to add moisture to very dry air, a traditional humidifer may be the best option. When dry air is not an issue, or your humidifier needs some extra help, consider purchasing the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer. Here are 10 reasons to buy the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer.
1. It’s waterless. Anyone who has struggled to fill up a humidifier tank will realize the benefits of a waterless product. The tanks can be bulky with ill-placed handles, hard to fill up in a sink, and heavy to carry back and forth from a sink to the humidifier. Water can lean out of the opening, or out of the bottom of the tank of a regular humidifier if it is not sitting correctly in the base. The other problems with humidifers requiring water is that the water needs to be treated so it does not turn moldy or build up with other residue. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer requires no water.
2. It’s silent. Regular humidifiers, no matter what size or manufacturer, are loud. Running a humidifier all night can make you dream about sleeping in a wind tunnel. Or, on certain models of humidifiers, the occasional bubbling of the water can disturb sleep. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is completely silent. The only time you will hear a noise from the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is when you turn the switch on or off.
3. It releases menthol vapors. Only some regular humidifiers are made to handle liquid medicinal additives. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer uses small, gum-sized (think Orbit) pads which release a soothing mixture of menthol, eucalyptus oil, cedarleaf oil and nutmeg oil. The medicinal vapors from the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer permeate the room without overwhelming the senses.
4. It’s small. The size of regular humidifiers can range from the size of a small bench to a large coffeepot. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is about the size of a sandwich. It can easily fit on any bedside table, dresser or end table. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer takes up much less room than an ordinary humidifier.
5. It does not require a filter. Trying to find the exact filter for an existing humidifier can be daunting, especially towards the middle and end of winter. Stores do not carry filters for all humidifiers, especially models which are a couple of years old. You may end up buying a new humidifier because you can’t find the right filters. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer does not require any filters.
6. It’s inexpensive. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer retails for under $15. There are five scented pads included with the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer. Even though purchasing the pads is a small added expense, the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is still a less expensive choice than a regular humidifier which requires the purchase of filter and water additives.
7. It won’t change a room’s temperature. Cool-mist humidifiers are recommended over warm-air humidifiers for use in an infant or child’s room for saftey reasons. The cool-mist humidifiers tend to end up blowing cool air around a room, which can result in a lowered room temperature. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer does not use hot or cool air and will not change a room’s temperature.
8. It’s portable. Because of its small size and light weight, the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is easy to move from room to room. There is no heavy lifting and no possibility of water spillage.
9. It has a nightlight. A regular humidifier doesn’t come with a nightlight. If you need to change a setting, fill it or move it in the dark, it can be difficult. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer lights up with a soft glow.
10. It’s maintenance free. The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer does not need to be emptied, disinfected or cleaned. The only thing you need to do to keep the Vicks Waterless Vaporizer running correctly is to replacing the menthol pad.
The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer is a great, inexpensive, convenient, effective, portable product that can be used by anyone in any room of the house.