When you are looking to prepare something in short time that should not only be filling, but delicious as well then, salad is the first thing that may come in your mind. Simply because salads are easy to make, delectable in taste and serves more people in less time, you must know the recipes of some delicious salads.
Fennel, Watercress and Cranberry Salad is exactly this kind of dish, which you can prepare in no time, if some guests or friends come by your place without any prior notice. At this time, Fennel, Watercress and Cranberry Salad recipe will save you and gives you a fabulous taste, which came with the amalgamation of ingredients like watercress, fennel, radicchio, pecans and etc. If you are willing to learn its recipe then, view this guide with the help of which you will also be able to make and share Fennel, Watercress and Cranberry Salad with your friends or family members.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 20 Persons
Utensils: Bowl, Large Bowl
– 60g dried cranberries, chopped
– 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
– 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
– 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
– 1 cup (250ml) extra virgin olive oil
– 6 bunches watercress – rinsed, dried and trimmed
– 3 bulbs fennel – trimmed, cored and thinly sliced
– 3 small heads radicchio, cored and chopped
– 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
– gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (optional)