The tourist visa requirements of Zimbabwe are as:
- Applicant must present a passport with more than 6 months validity period left.
- Provide a photo ID.
- Fully completed visa application form.
- Applicants who do not hold a French passport must provide their original and one photocopy of the residence permit in France.
Visa Application Form
Applicants of Zimbabwe tourist visa can download the English version of the visa form from here. Those who would like to fill the visa form in French can download it from here. For further details regarding visa application form speak to authorities in Embassy of Zimbabwe in Paris.
Address: 10, rue Jacques Bingen, 75017 Paris, France.
Contact: +33 1 5688 1600
Visit Embassy of Zimbabwe Website
Tourist Visa Fee
The tourist visa fee of Zimbabwe for single entry is 70 Euros per person and in case of double entry Visa charges will be 100 Euros per person.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment for the Zimbabwe tourist visa fee is set only by cash or money order.
All applicants must go through their supporting documents and visa application form once again after completing all the requirements in order to make sure that nothing is wrong or incomplete or missing.
- Check that you have provided a photo ID.
- Double check the validity of your passport (it has to be valid at least for 6 months after your departure from Zimbabwe).
- Applicants should also make sure that they have fully completed (accordingly completed in English, Uppercase) and signed their visa application form.
- It’s better to buy a travel insurance policy before going to Zimbabwe.
- Including a reputed guide book in your check list is not a bad idea either.
Applicants, who want to send their documents by post, should only send it through registered mail and enclose a stamped envelope for the return of the passport. All these expenses will be bear by the sender of the application and don’t forget to mention the address where the passport should be returned. Applicants, who want to submit their applications and documents by visiting in person or other means, should first make contact with the authorities in Embassy of Zimbabwe in Paris.
The Processing time period for the nationals of the European Union is 48 hours, whereas for other nationalities it’ll take 7 working days to process a application.
Applicants, who have sent their papers by registered mail with a stamped envelope, will get their passport by the same prepaid mail service. Others should inquire about the collection of visa from the authorities in Embassy of Zimbabwe in Paris.
Things Tourists are Allowed to Carry with Them
- Tourists are allowed to carry credit cards, but don’t let anyone take your card out of your sight.
- Tourists can also carry cash either is US dollars or Rand but in small denomination as they are unable to give change in foreign currency.
- Apart from that Tourists are allowed to carry regular items such as portable music players (mp3 player, ipod), cameras, medicines, toiletries and their usual baggage that should not be violating the weighing rules of airline or customs.