Products and Services of Silk Route Restaurant:
Silk Route Restaurant at Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa in Dubai offers variety of products and services to their guests. The details are given below:
- Silk Route Restaurant serves eastern cuisines like Thai and Chinese.
- It has an extensive range of A la carte menu, which guests can savour along with variety of alcoholic drinks.
- People of Dubai can also organize corporate and private functions at this venue.
- Reservation facility is also available if someone wants to book a table in advance.
- Outdoor seating is also available at Silk Route Restaurant.
- Food is prepared in a live show kitchen at this eating place.
- Guests of Silk Route Restaurant will also get to hear soothing music in the background, while consuming the delicious food of this eatery.
To see the full menu of Silk Route Restaurant, click here.
Operational Hours of Silk Route Restaurant:
Silk Route Restaurant remains close for lunch on Fridays, whereas in rest of the days its lunch timings are 12pm to 3pm. On the other hand, dinner is served between 6:30 pm and 12:00 am from Saturday to Friday.
Location of Silk Route Restaurant:
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, Al Fahidi Street - Opposite Dubai Museum - United Arab Emirates.
How to Get to Silk Route Restaurant:
Al Fahidi Metro Station 1 is 700 metres away from Silk Route Restaurant. On foot this gap can be bridged in about 9 minutes. If a commuter head out in the northeast direction on Al Mankhool Road/D 90 towards 41st Street, then turn left onto 41st Street and afterwards turn right toward Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street. This will lead the commuter to a left turn that goes towards Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street, from where he or she needs to turn right towards Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street, before making another right turn onto Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street in order to reach the Destination on the left. Directions from Al Fahidi Metro Station 1 to Silk Route Restaurant.
Faheidi, Roundabout 2 - Dubai bus station is roughly 500 metres away from the Silk Route Restaurant. This makes it a walking journey of 6 minutes approximately. If a bus passenger heads west towards 74th Street, then turn right towards Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street and later turn right onto Ali Bin Abi Taleb Street. Soon he or she will be able to locate the destination on the left. Bus number C7 have stops at this bus station, so guests of Silk Route Restaurant can use it to get close to it. Directions from Faheidi, Roundabout 2 – Dubai to Silk Route Restaurant.