Keeping in view the feelings of the Christian expats of Dubai in mind, the first ever Dubai Christmas Festival will be organized in at the famous Dubai Media City. This wonderful festival is planned by the organizers of the renowned Taste of Dubai, Turret Middle East, and is sponsored by Philips.
- Christmas Workshops – gift ideas, tree decorating tips, crafts – table settings
- Giant Christmas Tree & lighting ceremony
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas Cookery School
- Entertainment Stage - regional bands
- Bandstand featuring carol singing and a gospel choir
- Santa’s Grotto
- Christmas Market – exclusive seasonal concessions
- Festive food
Dubai Christmas Festival is a three-day’s outdoor event.
DCF will be conducted on the given below dates and timings:
- Thursday 6th December – 3 pm to 11 pm
- Friday 7th December – 2 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday 8th December – 2 pm to 10 pm
You can purchase the tickets in advance or on the door, but the prices will vary. The tickets for adult that will be purchased in advance are AED 30 each and at the door are AED 40 each. The children between 2 to 12 years old will be charged AED20 each for advance tickets and AED25 each for the tickets at the door. There is free entry into the festival for kids under 2 years.
How to contact
For sales, sponsorship or marketing queries:
Sales Manager: +971 55 329 3798
For marketing enquiries:
+971 56 671 2388
For operations enquiries:
+971 55 368 3994
Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How to get there
Infotech, Dubai Internet City 1 is Dubai Media City’s nearest bus station. It is just 90 m away; making 1 minute’s walking distance. All you have to do is, get into bus No. 8, 83, 85, 88 and X28 in order to reach this bus stop. Once you reach here, head southwest and find your destination right in front of you.