Things to do at Mirdif City Centre
There are number of entertainment activities at this shopping complex. Some of the main entertainment centers are Playnation and VOX Cinemas which offers 10 state-of-the-art cinema screens along with 2 Gold Class theatres and 2 RealD Digital screens which eventually provide superior leisure and entertainment time for its visitors. In addition, there are cafes, ice cream shops, fast food, restaurants, and much more for your amusement and fun.
Operational hours of Mirdif City Centre
The operational timings of the mall are given below;
- Mirdiff City Centre shops 1000-2200 (10am-10pm) Sunday-Wednesday, 1000-2400 (10am-midnight) Thursday to Saturday
- Carrefour Mirdiff City Center 0900-2400 (9am-midnight) Saturday-Wednesday, 0900-0100 (9am-1am) Thursday-Friday
- Cinestar Cinemas 1000-0100 (10am-1am) seven days
- PlayNation 1000-2300 (10am-11pm) Saturday to Wednesday, 1000-2400 (10am-midnight) Thursday-Friday
- Aquaplay 1000-2300 (10am-11pm) Saturday to Wednesday, 1000-2400 (10am-midnight) Thursday-Friday
The mall is surrounded by a number of restaurants and other useful attractions listed below;
The Butcher Shop & Grill, NBAD Mirdiff City Centre branch, Gazebo Restaurant, köşebaşı, FATBURGER – MCC
Location of Mirdiff City Centre
Mirdif area, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to get to Mirdiff City Centre
Since there is no metro station in the close proximity of the Mirdiff City centre, so a patron needs to hire a cab or go by bus in order to reach this mall.
By Bus: Mirdiff City Centre is the closest bus station to the mall, and bus number F10 serves this station. It is 120m away from the mall, and by walk it takes around 2 minutes. View map