The HR department of an organization is usually tasked with the hiring and termination of employees, and often it is important to notify the staff members of these changes. If you an employee is terminated for instance, you will need to write an announcement email so everyone is aware of the development.
Here we will tell you how to write an employee termination announcement email and also provide you with a sample and a template on the format.
Tips for Writing an Employee Termination Announcement Email
- Keep the email brief and to the point
- You don’t have to give details about the reason for termination etc, just inform
- Send out the email to all staff members
- Do not adopt a critical or harsh tone – be as amicable and diplomatic as possible
- If any changes are being made, notify everyone about them as well
- Invite questions and queries before ending the letter