On your Symbian phone click Message icon this will take you into the Message folder.
From the viewed list select Mail Box.
For the incoming POP 3 Mail Server Setting, type that data mentioned below:
- User Name: Type your Yahoo email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Type Yahoo Mail address’ password
- Incoming mail server: Type this command pop.mail.yahoo.com
- Mail box name: Yahoo POP3
- Mail box type: Select Yahoo Mail box type as pop3
- Security Port: Select security port as SSL
- Port: Type 995
For Outgoing Mail Server Settings add the data mentioned below:
- Email Address: Type your Yahoo email address (email@example.com)
- User Name: Retype your Yahoo email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Type the password of your Yahoo mail address
- Outgoing Mail Server: Type the following command smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Security Port: Type SSL in Security Port
- Port: Type 465
After making all the relevant changes in the settings, hit the Done button. Now you will be able to access Yahoo mail on your Symbian cell phone.