Can you quote the Princess Bride word-for-word? Do you feel that you are a tv afficionado? If so, this twenty question quiz is for you. Answer key is below.
1. What was the name of the Evil Leaper Sam Beckett encountered in Quantum Leap?
2. What is Buffy Summers’ address?
3. In what year did Bonanza first air?
4. Which three “Desperate Housewives” were in “Knots Landing”?
5. Name the town’s one and only pub on Dark Shadows.
6. How old is Angel, the vampire with a soul and what was his original name?
7. On Tru Calling, is Davis the first name of Tru’s boss, the middle name or last name?
8. Who won Evan’s heart on Joe Millionaire?
9. What real life city was offended by The O.C.’s comments on it in episodes?
10. Where was Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House) born?
11. Name all American Idol winners.
12. Who sings the Friends theme song, “I’ll Be There For You”?
13. Where is LOST filmed?
14. How many years was Howdy Doody on the air?
15. What is the name of the paper company in The Office?
16. In what season did George Clooney leave ER?
17. What is the name of Jim’s brother in Ghost Whisperer?
18. What is the name of Will Turner’s Father? (Pirates of the Caribbean)
19. Name the two creators and executive producers of Robot Chicken.
20. On Roseanne, which two actresses played Becky?
1. Alia. She was first seen in the episode “Deliver Us From Evil”.
2.1630 Revello Drive
4. Doug Savant, Nicollette Sheridan, Marcia Cross
5. The Blue Whale
6. 246 or 247; originally named Liam
7. It’s his middle name.
11. Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Hicks
12. The Rembrandts
13. LOST is filmed entirely on location on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
14. 13 years.
15. Dunder Mifflin
16. Season 5
17. Dan Clancy
18. ‘Bootstrap’ Bill Turner
19. Seth Green and Matthew Senreich
20. Lecy Goranson and Sarah Chalke