Provide completed visa application form that should be stating the number, exact address of applicant’s place of stay in Iran. In case of private accommodation provide contact details of relatives in Iran.
- Provide original passport with more than 6 months validity.
- Provide 2 fresh passport size pictures in white background and 3 * 4 formats.
- Provide original receipt of visa fee payment by money account.
Visa Application Form
You can download the visa application form from here. To get the visa application in paper form or for additional information regarding tourist visa of Iran speak to authorities in Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Paris.
Address: 4 Avenue of Jena75116 Paris, France.
Contact: +33 1 40 69 79 00
Visit Embassy of the Iran Website
The tourist visa fee of Iran is €50 Euros, for further details click here. To verify the visa fee contact Embassy of Iran in Paris.
Mode of Payment
Payment of consular fees should only be made by Warrant Account the Account No. 4286033-X. The source of Consulate of IR of Iran to the Postal Bank.
It is of highest importance that all applicants should verify all the documents specified in the first step before depositing them to the Embassy of Iran in Paris, so they wouldn’t face rejection after all the hard work.
- Check that your visa form is fully completed.
- Don’t forget to mention your contact details on the form.
- Verify that your photos meet the criteria of the Iranian Embassy.
- Receipt of visa is of extreme importance for that reason make sure that you have also provided it. Check that you have a photocopy of the return ticket or reservation.
- Confirm that you have bought an insurance policy that will not only cover your baggage but also your health.
At the time submission provide original receipt of payment of visa fee. Copies of receipts and cash payments will not be accepted. To know about the details regarding submission of visa contact Embassy of Iran in Paris.
To learn about the processing time period of your visa request make contact with authorities in Embassy of Iran in Paris.
Collect your visa as per the advice of the Embassy of Iran in Paris, therefore contact the consular in the embassy.
Things Tourists are Allowed to Carry with Them
- Usual suitcases, clothing and miscellaneous items (perfumes, tooth paste and shampoos) that can come inside a bag are allowed to carry.
- Medicines in a small quantity (enough for the usage of a traveller) are also allowed to carry.
- Denominations that are accepted widely in Iran, travellers are allowed to carry.
- Travellers can also bring along their books with them.