7-Up Marinated Chicken Recipe
Unique 7-Up Marinated Chicken
Author: Cynthia Lee
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 488
- Fat: 31.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7 g
- Sodium: 1899 mg
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 37.4 g
- Cholesterol: 97 mg
Recipe type: Main
With the summer knocking on your door, nothing can be more refreshing and delicious than this 7-Up Marinated Chicken Recipe. It is a wonderfully moist chicken marinade with an amazing essence. It tastes superb with pork, pasta, and plain rice. Serve it on the bed of fresh salad herb mix or vegetable slices for a more aromatic look and taste.
- Can 7up - 1
- Soy sauce - ½ cup
- Canola oil - ¼ cup
- Horseradish sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Italian Dressing - ½ cup
- Minced garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts - 6
- Fresh salad herb mixture or vegetable slices – optional
- Pour a large can of 7up into a large mixing bowl and top it with half cup of soya sauce, ¼ cup of canola oil and half cup of Italian dressing.
- Add 1 tablespoon of horseradish sauce and 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Mix up all the ingredients in the bowl to merge them well to form a smooth and thick mixture, using a mixing spoon.
- Place the 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts in a large zip lock bag and carefully pour the large bowl’s sauce into it.
- Seal the zip lock bag, mix well and place in refrigerator for at least 4 to 8 hours or overnight to marinade completely.
- Take out the marinade chicken from refrigerator and shift into a large bowl. Place aside to settle down.
- Turn on your kitchen’s grill at medium heat range.
- Arrange the marinade chicken pieces on the grill’s rack and barbeque them until grill well and equally browned from all sides.
- Arrange the grilled chicken pieces on a large serving platter and arrange some fresh salad herb mixture or vegetable slices around it as a garnishing.
- Your 7-Up Marinated Chicken is all set; serve warm and enjoy!
Goes well with:
Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Rosemary mashed potatoes will always do the trick whenever you are having chicken as your main course.
I never thought i could use 7-up for cooking something. This is really nice!
There are certain recipes where you can even use coke for cooking. Stay tuned for more!