Products and Services:
- This restaurant has dine-in option for lunch and dinner.
- Hukama Restaurant dishes up authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Guests can also take pleasure from the fine range of drinks available at this restaurant, including alcohol.
- Private dining area can also be found here.
- Guests can also take advantage of using their Wi-Fi connection, if they have laptops or mobiles that support this technology.
- Smoking is also allowed in this eatery.
- Reservation facility is also offered.
- The background music spices up the taste of whatever you eat there.
Hukama Restaurant opens on all days of the week and serves dinner between 6:30 pm and 11:00 pm each day, except on Fridays Yum Cha Lunch is served from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
The Address Dubai Mall, Downtown Burj Dubai - Post Box 9440 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
How to Get to Hukama Restaurant:
Burj Dubai Metro Station is about 1.1 kilometres away from the restaurant. On foot this distance can be covered in roughly 15 minutes. To do so commuters should head in the southwest direction from this metro station, then take a sharp left turn towards Emaar Blvd and later make a slight right turn towards Emaar Blvd. Afterwards make a sharp left turn towards Emaar Blvd and continue straight onto Emaar Blvd, from where turn right and then turn left at Emaar Blvd, before making the final turn to the right in order to find the destination just few meters away on the left side. Directions.
Dubai Mall, LG Main Entrance 1 - M&Co Dubai Mall, Dubai bus stop is 240 metres away from the Hukama Restaurant, which makes it a 3 minutes walking journey. Head in the northwest direction from this bus station and then turn right to locate the destination on the right side. Bus number F13 serves this stop.