- One fully completed visa application, which must be duly signed by the applicant.
- Affix one fresh passport style photo to the visa form.
- Provide your original passport together with a copy of it. The validity of passport should be less than 6 months in tenure. Also, the passport must have at least one free page for visa stamp or sticker.
- Applicant also needs to produce a copy of their UAE visa.
- Submit a No Objection Letter (NOC) from your employer. This letter should either be addressed to the Embassy of Nepal, or simply written "To Whom It May Concern” that states that the employer has no objection over his or her employee's visit. This letter should also bear the applicant's name, job title, nationality, salary and it must also be signed and stamped by the authorized person in the company.
- Any other piece of paper that can support your application.
Note: Visa policies could vary from nationality to nationality so click here to find more information.
Visa Application Form
Applicants can get the visa application form from here. In case of any clarification, speak to officials in the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi.
Tourist visa fee of Nepal starts from AED 100, 160 and goes up to 400 for a stay of 15, 30 and 90 days multiple entry visas respectively. If further assistance on visa fee is required, get in touch with the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi.
Mode of Payment
The form of payment that the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi accepts for tourist visa is in Dirhams. Find out about other modes of payment from the Consular at the embassy.
- Completed and signed visa application.
- Recent passport style picture for visa form.
- Re-check free pages and validity of passport.
- Produce a copy of UAE visa.
- Give in a No Objection Letter (NOC) from employer. Follow the format of letter from Step 1.
The submission of visa applications and documents should be done between 9:30 am until 1:30 pm from Sunday to Thursday. Applicants should visit in person in order to submit their documents, or they can authorise someone to deposit their papers on his or her behalf.
Learn about the processing period of the Mexican visa application from the Consulate General of Mexico in Abu Dhabi.
Passport collection timings begin from 2:30 pm and ends at 4 pm during Sunday to Thursday. Applicants can either collect their passport by visiting in person, or send someone on their behalf to pick up the visa.
Things Tourists are Allowed to Carry
- Tourists can carry their usual luggage, but it should be within the weight limits stated by authorities.
- Guide books are allowed to be carried.
- Medicines in limited quantity are also allowed.