Once you are in the Messages folder, go to the Email folder and select Settings.
A list of options will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down and select New Account.
In Account you will have to type Account Name (an Example can be Yahoo! IMAP)
You will see that the option Data Account is labeled as Connect Using, select it.
- Enter your Yahoo Email Address in the Email Address field.
- Type IMAP4 in the field "Connection Type"
In the Incoming Server field type imap.mail.yahoo.com address
- In the Username field, type your complete Yahoo Mail address
- In the Password field enter the password of your Yahoo Mail address
- In the field of Outgoing server type smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com address
- Select Next
- On the Advance setting page select No Encryption in the Encryption area.
- In the field of outgoing username, re-enter your complete Yahoo Mail address.
- In the field of Password re-enter your Yahoo Mail address password.
- Incoming port: 143
- Outgoing Port: 25
- Select Done.