How to play
- Your aim is to grab as many golden coins as you can, while maneuvering the in-game character through high-speed skating courses.
- You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the character left or right, and adjust the angle according to a slope or an incline.
- The more speed you gain, the higher you can jump and the more coins you can collect, which you can use later to unlock different riders and tricks.
- As you open tricks, you can use Z, X and C keys on your keyboard to perform them.
- If your character falls (due to a jump gone bad), you lose and have to restart the stage. In order to move on to the next stage, you need to finish the course without dying and reach the final crystal and the end of each course.
About Extreme Skater
Extreme Skater is an extremely addictive yet simple game from Miniclip. It is designed by Miguel Barreiro, Andre Almeida and Tiago Machado. The game has twenty challenging levels and you have to clear each one of them by collecting more and more coins and performing various tricks.
The first five levels are open for beginners and the rest of the levels are unlocked by grabbing coins. In this game, you can freely perform various stunts like slides, grinds and aerial jumps using simple keyboard controls. In order to play this game however (or any other Miniclip game for that matter), you need to have the Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If you are having trouble running the game, you can try updating the Flash Player or using another browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The game also has a high scores list, where you can compete with your friends and others for the highest score and a place on the chart.