Products and services
- The Sushi Bar is one of the best in the city. The head chef is constantly at the location making sure the freshest ingredients are being used and keeping customers happy. Your visit to Sho Cho will not be complete without a bite from here.
- The menu also has fusion cooking and clients should try something new from the menu to get a true gastronomical delight.
- The cocktail and drink menu is excellent and many people at the venue are actually drinking instead of eating.
- Try grabbing a seat on the terrace that will give you amazing view of the sand and sea. Watching the sun go down as you enjoy an excellent Japanese meal is one of the best experiences in Dubai.
- Later in the night the restaurant turns off its lights and puts on its party hat as the DJ starts to play music. The location gets noticeably louder and exciting.
Sho Cho serves guests seven days a week from 7:00 pm to 3:00 am.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
How to Get to Sho Cho
The metro station is more than 2.5 kilometers away from the Sho Cho Bar and commuter should better utilize the bus which has a stop right next to the venue.
Commuter can use bus numbers 8, 88, C10 and X28 to get to Palm Strip Center. From there a quick walk in a northeasterly direction on Jumeriah road should lead to 21 A Street. Making a left on 21 A Street takes commuters straight to the venue. View Map.