Services at Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is a name most people are familiar with because it is has become popular around the world. Here is a list of some of the services it offers:
- Reception desks on every floor
- Jacuzzi and rain showers in every suite
- Experienced masseurs
- 202 duplex suites
- Six signature restaurants that have won awards
- World class conference and banqueting venues
- Complimentary and unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
The front desk of the hotel is operational 24 hours but the check-in time for the rooms starts from 14:00 and ends at 12:00, which is the check-out time.
As far as the timings of restaurants are concerned, they are all different.
- Al Mahara and Al Muntaha serve lunch from 12:30 to 15:00 and dinner is served from 19:00 to 24:00.
- Al Iwan serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The breakfast timings are from 7:00 to 11:00 and lunch is served at 12:30 till 15:30. Dinner, on the other hand, starts being served from 19:00 and goes to 02:00.
- Majlis Al Bahar is a Mediterranean restaurant that opens at 19:00 and closes at 24:00.
- Bab Al Yam is an ideal place for a casual dinner or snacks and it opens from 07:00 to 23:00.
The bars have their own timings as well.
- Lounge bar offers you drinks from 17:00 to 02:00
- Skyview Bar has a seating capacity of 70 people and serves from 11:00 to 02:00.
- Sahn Eddar is on the mezzanine floor, serving drinks and snacks to people from 09:00 to 02:00.
How to Contact Burj Al Arab
The hotel can be contacted through different phone numbers.
Inquiries related to the hotel should be directed at:
Telephone: +971 4 301 7777
To reserve a suite, call on:
Telephone: +971 4 301 7400
And to reserve a dining table, call:
Telephone: +971 4 301 7600
Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How to get to Burj Al Arab
Since there’s no tram station around Burj Al Arab, you should take a bus and get dropped at Wild Wadi 1. It is only 600m away and a walk of 7 minutes. Just start walking southeast on Jumeirah Rd/D 94 and then turn right after 110 m. You’ll spot Burl Al Arab after 450 m. View Map.