Vision of London International Festival
The vision behind organising this event is the establishment of a celebration which is focussed on peace and prosperity in the world.
Objectives of London International Festival
- To enable different countries of the world to show and market their culture
- To raise the awareness about the environmental issues and their effects on the lives of people
- To strengthen the tourism industry in UK and worldwide
- To raise the funding for charities working in UK and in other countries.
The event will be held for three days in Hyde Park and its activities features the following aspects:
- Workshops and business to business forums
- Eateries sections
- Produce, arts and crafts sections
- Live entertainment programs
The London International Festival will be held in Summers but the exact dates for the event has not been decided yet.
How to Contact London International Festival
If you wish to get more information about the event or you want to participate in the event, you can contact London International Festival at:
Postal Address: 2b FernleIigh Close London, United Kingdom, W9 3JN
Contact: +44 7932 688 191
Fax: +44 208 962 8898
Location of London International Festival
Hyde Park Corner, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, W1J 7JZ.
How to Get There
You can get to the Hyde Park by simply taking the Piccadilly line towards Hyde Park Corner tube station and Hyde Park is right adjacent to the tube station. View Map
You can take bus number 10, 74, 137, 414, N74 or N137 to get to the Hyde Park Corner (stop w) which is located in front of Hyde Park's entrance.